1. Fall colors at MU
On my way to class I happened to notice that the suffocating humidity is gone, and the trees are actually changing. Enjoy the colors and the beautiful weather!
2. Tory Burch fishtail braids rock NYFW
3. Anne Hathaway in Valentino
4. Stay classy and comfy, CoMO, with fall fashions at Britches
5. "Perks of Being a Wallflower" cast are beyond cute
6. iPhone 5 reaches 5 million units sold
The new-and-improved version of what many would argue is the first and best smartphone was greeted with almost 5 million units sold in the first three days. But judging from the amount of Apple products on campus, you already knew this.
7. It’s been a cruel summer, now it’s time for good music
Kanye West dropped a new album. That’s all you need to know.
You may have missed last week by being a bit too busy or a bit too stressed over the ‘halfway to mid-term’ exams (seriously, where is the time going?). But it’s never too late to enjoy the perks of being a college student, a.k.a watching Anderson Cooper clips and listening to Kanye in Ellis. You deserve it!
By: Kayla Elam